News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

so are the TRs gona be in service tomolo?

so are the TRs gona be in service tomolo?

Apparently not. An operator said that a new service date has been indefinitely delayed. They'll still be doing those daily testing runs though.

In the back of my mind, when I'm in the older subway cars the yellow/orange colour scheme makes me think of being in a piss filled toilet bowl. At least if the train is overdue for a cleaning...

Whenever I ride an older hawker, it always - ALWAYS - smells lke pee. No joke.

Apparently not. An operator said that a new service date has been indefinitely delayed. They'll still be doing those daily testing runs though.

just as expected...thanks for the update!

The H4s have more comfortable seats.
They do indeed. So comfortable after a long day. As long as it's not hot ...

... personally I'll be glad to see these non air-conditioned cars vanish before it get's too hot. I wonder what the last day they are scheduled to run? Must be soon.

There are still some issues with the propulsion and compressors so it looks like we have to wait till the Bombardier guys figure this out.

I heard through the grapevine that the new trains will be going into service tomorrow (June 13). Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

I heard through the grapevine that the new trains will be going into service tomorrow (June 13). Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

no replies...i guess they are not...

They have as much chance going into service on Tuesday as Vancouver had winning tonight

It aint happening

Still some more issues and also issues with stations...Ill give you a little clue

Ever wonder why they are taking off those ceiling strips at stations and why the TR ceiling fans are not on when they go through stations.

Who ever figures it out first Ill give them a TR trinket

Wild guess: the exhaust is hot enough to melt or damage the old slats?

They have as much chance going into service on Tuesday as Vancouver had winning tonight

It aint happening

Still some more issues and also issues with stations...Ill give you a little clue

Ever wonder why they are taking off those ceiling strips at stations and why the TR ceiling fans are not on when they go through stations.

Who ever figures it out first Ill give them a TR trinket

Ceiling strips?

Back