Oct. 29th

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

The front looks like it's just about complete

155cum1.jpg

I actually met the project architect at a party recently and he told me unlike certain other condos in the city, this building will never leak, it's so solidly built! I told him I was just shocked that his company also builds crap like WHC--basically, it comes down to passion for greatness vs. $$$.

I actually met the project architect at a party recently and he told me unlike certain other condos in the city, this building will never leak, it's so solidly built! I told him I was just shocked that his company also builds crap like WHC--basically, it comes down to passion for greatness vs. $$$.

I dont know about WHC being crap... all of a sudden this project is gods gift to mankind :eek: but then again unlike WHC your average person cant afford to purchase a unit and live here.:rolleyes:

Dec. 12th

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

I wonder if there's a helipad up there too? :)
Way back, I recall reading about a PH purchaser who wanted a helipad built on condition of sale of the building at Bellair & Bloor (#10 Bellair?) but the developer didn't or couldn't do it.

That's unbelievable, fantastic shot Tomms. I wouldn't want to be the person who has to clean that! Btw, I was half sarcastic about a helipad up there.

Thanks drum for catching the feature and tomms for the great shot. Does anyone else find the design of the skylight clashing horribly with the rest of the building? It would be like having a unit in the building and find out it's packed to the brim with Rococo cr*p.

AoD

Back