June 24, 2021

IMG_20210624_165329922_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210624_165430496_HDR.jpg

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Member Bio
Reaction score
Jul 5, 2021

I did get someone with a hard hat approach me to say it was illegal to show/take any photos with the PCL logo
Well, he's wrong. I've given them business cards and encouraged them to act on their dumb claim. I'm really bothered when I hear these stories because it's something I have to deal with all too often. It seems the bigger the lens, the more of a reaction and I'm just so tired of it.
PCL really have nothing to be ashamed of on this project and if you are taking a photo from a public area I REALLY doubt that is true, or enforceable!
Not true. Not enforceable. You can take photos in public places. Full stop. If they don't like it they can buy more tarps.

Undead

Member Bio
Reaction score

UtakataNoAnnex

Member Bio
Reaction score
did get someone with a hard hat approach me to say it was illegal to show/take any photos with the PCL logo.
Thank you posting that logo in dispute anyways in your pics. It really tells this person where they should stuff their unwarranted "legal" advice.

What a foolish individual, as if the person who said it is some kind of legal expert knowing all things about law.
You know, I would treat this the same way as someone in a hardhat coming over from a construction site giving me medical advice or telling what stocks I should invest in. "No offense there bub, but I think you're way out of your element here." And discretely move on in minding my own business.