Beautiful video/rendering, one of the highest quality ones I've seen. 160 will be a great addition to the skyline. I only wish it were taller, it has a perfect location on the skyline to compliment the CN tower without being too close to it (like Oxford place).

0uKkev7.jpg

In an alternate universe where the future Front Street plaza has artics running on it... :p

Anyways that video was quite amazing! Can't wait for this to start (one day). I pass by Front and Simcoe every day and I'm just longing for the parking lot to be gone forever.

Attachments

• 20121108-FrontStreet-East.jpg
    20121108-FrontStreet-East.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,001
This one feels a little familiar, very L Tower-esque. Is this a view terminus here?

Funny that much of the view looking north (from the islands etc.) will be blocked by Union Centre which seems to be conveniently left out of those images and video.

So something is definitely going on behind the scenes in Toronto's commercial industry. Too many big office tower proposals. We have 45 Bay aggressively looking for a tenant, then "160 Front" gets a brand name change with a new HQ video. They are serious about this tower too. Someone is obviously looking for space. I couldn't see so much action going on if the market was dead. There's obviously demand out there somewhere.

Back