A new render from rjc.ca
It look a little bit different.

160-front-street-west_web.jpg

I have to admit that it is a little pear-shaped (but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing).

I'd be quite happy to see this lot filled in by that building. It'll really tie Front W together on that strip.

There’s chatter on SSP that CF is in advanced talks with a large Canadian retailer for 600k sqf of space in this building. Anyone with more to share please do.

I really like this proposal. As someone mentioned it breaks the mould with its curvaviousness as compared to many of the other new projects we have.

There’s chatter on SSP that CF is in advanced talks with a large Canadian retailer for 600k sqf of space in this building. Anyone with more to share please do.

Other than maybe Amazon what Canadian or otherwise retailer would want that amount of space?

I am 100% pulling this out of no where. But if we are talking about RETAIL space and specifically a Canadian company the only thing that really comes to mind is Simons. But seems like a strange location. I imagine if this rumour is true they must be talking about office space for a retail company.

Would Simons really need 600,000sf of office space?

Back