Yes you are right, since the RITZ couldn't make any impact on the skyline views, anything here should be tall and stand out architectually otherwise they might as well build a good low rise there.

Same number of storeys but about 30 more metres and 30,000 more office square feet than prior proposal. Looks interesting from massing.

AS + GG Canada architects?

Hey hey now!

OEYiH4p.jpg

qnQTOQN.jpg

*Source

LeftCoaster, a credible Cadillac Fairview insider at SSP, says that the renderings will "blow everyone away".

Last edited:
LeftCoaster, a credible Cadillac Fairview insider at SSP, says that the renderings will "blow everyone away".

The elevation diagrams are enough to salivate over. Can't wait to see some CGI gloss.

Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill is actually the architectural firm responsible for what will be the tallest building on the planet, the 1 kilometre tall Kingdom Tower, which is currently under construction.

The elevation diagrams are enough to salivate over. Can't wait to see some CGI gloss.

299236.jpg

Yup

Pretty much thinking I might fall in love with this. And it would be something great on the skyline and better in person.

#Anxious

Attachments

• 299236.jpg
    299236.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 767
I like how the tower is positioned east-west with the curve's silhouette fully exposed to the classic Toronto island view.

hmm, I wonder if they have a tenant lined up at this point though !!! Which would be amazing news of course.

One candidate we know was / is in the market ... Sun Life ... maybe ?

Anyway, hope that's the case verse just a preliminary application ... recall BA West had a very different rendering in the application at first but no secured tenant, after which they changed the design to the box it is today.

hmm, I wonder if they have a tenant lined up at this point though !!! Which would be amazing news of course.

One candidate we know was / is in the market ... Sun Life ... maybe ?

Anyway, hope that's the case verse just a preliminary application ... recall BA West had a very different rendering in the application at first but no secured tenant, after which they changed the design to the box it is today.

Haha.. You mean that awful design that looked like a demented transformer?

I don't think anyone was serious about that...

Back