The building that was named after a movie...

IMG_2585_zps6cf1cf25.jpg

Today's rainy perspective from the Starbucks on King. How many more floors to top-off? Should be pretty close now.

8636104600_aeb84ee30f_b.jpg

8636102384_4dca13e0e8_b.jpg

Do NOT spam your instagram - we appreciate your interest in showing us photos, but please post it on UT instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
This really doesn't add much to the area does it? It's not bad but it isn't good. Call me disappointed. I really hope Tridel doesn't botch the tall and prominent 10 York St.

This really doesn't add much to the area does it? It's not bad but it isn't good. Call me disappointed. I really hope Tridel doesn't botch the tall and prominent 10 York St.

I think it's fairly handsome, but if you're referring to the ground level, I have to agree. Sure, the little park area is nice, but overall, I'm disappointed by its street interaction (though we have yet to see how it fares with proper landscaping and final touches). I also hope 10 York turns out much better than 300.

I think it's fairly handsome, but if you're referring to the ground level, I have to agree. Sure, the little park area is nice, but overall, I'm disappointed by its street interaction (though we have yet to see how it fares with proper landscaping and final touches). I also hope 10 York turns out much better than 300.

The landscaping will contain some pretty cool details, including new sidewalks with the number 300 inlaid into the pavement. Same deal with the courtyard paving. As for the ground floor engaging pedestrians, that is something yet to be determined.

Last edited:
I kinda think that 300 Front could have been awesome if it was a little bit taller than planned, like at least 6 more floors ..... that could have given it a sleek handsome tower !!!

Originally it was planned to be, until some heat from the local councillor and city planning chopped it down:mad:..Shame

Back