Interestingly, the plaza entrance on Sawmill Valley has been reopened much to the chagrin of some residents. It had been closed for at least nine years (that I can recall) and probably a lot longer. I wonder if it was initiated by the Money Transfer place which is also a U-Haul rental location.

Interestingly, the plaza entrance on Sawmill Valley has been reopened much to the chagrin of some residents. It had been closed for at least nine years (that I can recall) and probably a lot longer. I wonder if it was initiated by the Money Transfer place which is also a U-Haul rental location.
Your neighbours complain about everything. It’s like they wake up looking for something to be mad about.

December 8th
1702245409640.jpeg

The neighbours are really starting to organize. I found this in my mailbox this afternoon.
1702245566901.jpeg

Our mission - to be NIMBYS
Our strengths - we are NIMBYS
Join now - dont you want to be a NIMBY

Fill out our membership application and our Karen will get back to you.

Why don‘t we contact them and give them reaosns why their opposition is flawed? If they see that people react negatively to their message - and councillors see there is support for the project - it might make a difference in dampening the sway of the NIMBYies.

Why don‘t we contact them and give them reaosns why their opposition is flawed? If they see that people react negatively to their message - and councillors see there is support for the project - it might make a difference in dampening the sway of the NIMBYies.
I think we should pretend to be NIMBYs. Say the right things to join. And then sabotage from within when the local media and councillors come around.

Back