Final Report on this one to the next Planning and Housing Ctte. (essentially approval)

Some minor revisions:

1620914346536.png

Also, addressing the parking concern:

1620914402180.png

Related to this proposal.......

TDSB had on the agenda of its June meeting of its Planning and Priorities Ctte............a report which recommended an agreement with the City of Toronto, that
in exchange for granting the elementary school here (Parkside) exclusive access to a portion of Stan Wadlow Park (during school hours); the TDSB would grant the City
use of the school parking lot outside school hours.

Related to this proposal.......

TDSB had on the agenda of its June meeting of its Planning and Priorities Ctte............a report which recommended an agreement with the City of Toronto, that
in exchange for granting the elementary school here (Parkside) exclusive access to a portion of Stan Wadlow Park (during school hours); the TDSB would grant the City
use of the school parking lot outside school hours.

Smart-Policy Trade. Would be good to see School-Boards and City Hall align more on their common interests... usually, it is a struggle between the various silos...

Looks like the Minister's Zoning Order (MZO) for this East York site was signed on July 30th with no press-announcement...

Looks like the Minister's Zoning Order (MZO) for this East York site was signed on July 30th with no press-announcement...

This is correct.

It was noted in Councillor Bradford's newsletter on Friday last.

Update: Decemeber 25th. Excuse the quality, the weather (rain) was getting all over my lens.

1640464981575.png

1640464999046.png

1640465024815.png

1640465041832.png

Compared to Harrison (below) and Macey sites...this isn't very much progress in 2-months since they closed the Parking-Lot. Not sure what the delay on Trenton is - they haven't even started the Foundation pour..?

Compared to Harrison (below) and Macey sites...this isn't very much progress in 2-months since they closed the Parking-Lot. Not sure what the delay on Trenton is - they haven't even started the Foundation pour..?

Permit status:

1640564009715.png

1640564031187.png

I must confess, I don't recall ever seeing 'Agreement in Process' as a status...........

It's not 'Permit Issued'..........hmmmm

• Angry
Reactions: max

Back