I've passed by this site a few times lately, but it's always after it gets dark. Maybe I'll go by again soon in the upcoming month or two and will try to snap some pics. Hopefully better chances as it gradually stays brighter later.

Taken on Feb 26th. Looking like a handful of months before move-ins.
20230226_115527.jpg

Has anyone else noticed the really slow building process? I have been going by Brock every couple weeks and it has looked the same since Dec/Jan; I have seen the exact same exposed metal studs in the lower apartments for the past couple months which should've now been drywalled. Based on this I don't think a June move-in is realistic.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? Feel like it's a bit odd for progress this slow.

Has anyone else noticed the really slow building process? I have been going by Brock every couple weeks and it has looked the same since Dec/Jan; I have seen the exact same exposed metal studs in the lower apartments for the past couple months which should've now been drywalled. Based on this I don't think a June move-in is realistic.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? Feel like it's a bit odd for progress this slow.
Completely agree- has anyone been by during the daytime and seen activity of any kind on the site?

Back