Is this project getting built for sure or are they just prepping it before they make a final decision and wait for more sales?

Blinds are included with every suite which should alleviate some of the messy look.
I really don't get why blinds aren't included as standard in more projects. Lends a much more unified look and the cost to by them in bulk would be negligible in the grand scheme of things.

Birds will be crashing into it, and at night you could still see inside.
Mirrored glass on this building will create a different aesthetic.

Every day or the last week or so, there has been a truckload shrinkwrapped pallets of the stone they are saving from the facade ready to go as I walk my dog by there in the morning.

Every day or the last week or so, there has been a truckload shrinkwrapped pallets of the stone they are saving from the facade ready to go as I walk my dog by there in the morning.

8vNJgcU.jpg

New front page story here, including demolition shots from above.

This morning

409kX6p.jpg

6C7E87T.jpg

hB8nhPo.jpg

vDgbeiO.jpg

Interesting to see the old dirty brick on the side wall of that building, it was never cleaned. Imagine how most buildings in the city were that colour in the 1950's and 1960's.

this building is so ugly gross, black and ugly looking. hats off to the people who our working on it.

Interesting to see the old dirty brick on the side wall of that building, it was never cleaned. Imagine how most buildings in the city were that colour in the 1950's and 1960's.

Also cf the National Club on Bay, over the decade or so btw/the demolition of Woolworth's and the building of Trump.

...and 1970's, 1980's.

Back