it won't look that great if the precast (and the glass for that matter) is cheap looking

If the precast is the same quality of that used on the lower section of The Berczy, then I'll be happy. However, if the glazing looks like the top section of The Berczy, I'll be extremely disappointed. The interesting Neo-PoMo (Po-Neo-Mo, or whatever) look of this building could be killed pretty quick by poorly reflective window wall and spandrel.

Last edited:
I'd love to see some nice curtain wall here, similar to delta or even theatre park.id be fine with pre-cast as long as the quality is good and it looks good.

null_zps7b5ea1a1.jpg

null_zpsa2082e92.jpg

null_zpsadb775c4.jpg

null_zps704ce8b5.jpg

null_zps1bbeff1f.jpg

I actually really enjoy the massing of this one, but won't be surprised if the materials used ruin the overall aesthetic

I hadn't quite realized just how close to the core this project is going to be. Its really going to change the skyline in nearly ever direction, for better or for worse, hopefully better.

The outdoor amenity space is located on top of the 5-storey podium and connected directly to the indoor amenity area on the 6th level.

Back