All they need is a thin horizontal roof extending outward at the very top. Make it the same width as the balconies, and they'll be good to go.

That's really not a bad idea. I have spent time contemplating on how they could have improved the top Allow me some fanciful thoughts. How about this: 2 plate like elements with a circular mechanical box sandwiched between them. And how about laser lighting shooting between the edges of the plates! No, really!

Soccer anyone...
20110519118.jpg

or cricket
20110519123.jpg

20110519111.jpg

20110519146.jpg

20110519147.jpg

They do kind of look like distorted nuclear cooling towers, or vast industrial smokestacks run through a photoshop filter, don't they?

Great photos, thanks!

Btw, I've been visiting this forum for over a year just admiring all these pictures. So thanks to all of you posting.

I had a low quality camera with me today but I got an interesting view of these towers from an unexpected place: the Dufferin Bridge at Exhibition Place. If the Mississauga skyline grows much more, it will seem as though the city doesn't end once the Etobicoke waterfront is built out.

EtobiMiss Skyline.jpg

Attachments

• EtobiMiss Skyline.jpg
    EtobiMiss Skyline.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 246
Recent posts in this thread concerning construction delays and the PDIs have been moved to the Absolute World thread in our Real Estate subforum. If you have bought a unit at Absolute World and will be moving in over the coming year, that's the thread to discuss all of your concerns: you should meet your neighbours there!

Back