July 04 from the Queensway near Islington and the photo do not show the real view of the towers.
5903895230_ea433aed9b_b.jpg

5903337751_7505af42e7_b.jpg

That unsecured stuff at the top of tower 6 is disconcerting. Wouldn't take much of a wind to blow that stuff down on people below.

The views are amazing from up there. Thanks for posting those!

I noticed that too. We don't see 13th floors very often, do we?

Actually ... new condos that are coming online are now (more often than not) using all floor numbers ...... I can say for sure Solaris & Avonshire are such examples

Thanks for the amazing photos Jasonzed ..... I'm still waiting to see how Cityzen finishes the treatment of this 'bottle cap' (as they said they would)

Thanks for the amazing photos Jasonzed ..... I'm still waiting to see how Cityzen finishes the treatment of this 'bottle cap' (as they said they would)

They said something about it? I must have missed it. What did they say?

The pale blue panels are only temporary, they will eventually match the colour (darker shade of blue) of the balconies.

Are they going to do anything to the bland bottle cap tops that weren't exactly a part of the original design, or just change the panel colours?

How do you know this? Did they make a post here saying so?

Hi All,

Just wanted to give a quick update on construction to clear up any confusion - when completed, the glass surrounding the mechanical penthouse will be the same color as the rest of the building, what everyone is seeing now is work in progress.

Thanks!

Here's the actual post:

Back