At the end of the day it all comes down to the jury, all the names in the top 10 will make the finals, but if the names are silly, the chances are very slim for the developers to pick the final name :)

(and Urban toronto tower is not one of those silly names... its 100% legit) :D

Very true!

There are so many good names that have been entered and we're hoping that people will use their social media networks to get these names to the Top 10.

And yes....Urban Toronto Tower is indeed a legit name!

I think the top 25 should be considered.
There are many great names that are not in the top 10, and many no so great that are in the top 10.

So who is on the judging panel?

Name Our Condo Help

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to win this Apple IPAD. I know I won't be the one to win the 5 grand but could you guys help me out a bit by voting for my condo name? I think Excalibur Condominiums sounds cool and would attract a lot of buisness and families.

http://www.nameourcondo.com/entry/825

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to win this Apple IPAD. I know I won't be the one to win the 5 grand but could you guys help me out a bit by voting for my condo name? I think Excalibur Condominiums sounds cool and would attract a lot of buisness and families.

pretty sure we all want to win Ipads as well.......

Hello everyone,

My entry is "Tycoon Tower". In my humble opinion it is one of the more original names and have a fairly good shot of being picked if it gets to Top 10. Please vote if you like it

My rationale: Railway tracks reminds me of an old computer game I played: "Railroad Tycoon". Also the definition of "Tycoon" is "a businessman of exceptional wealth and power". I think it is somewhat one of the common driving force for most people who take the GO train and work in the financial district.

http://www.nameourcondo.com/entry/507

This thread doesn't belong to P&C - and please, don't spam the forum with any other posting of the same nature - that goes for everyone.

AoD

Hey everyone,

Holy crap how did this guy manage to be in 8th place in just one day?! (especially with a name that reminds me of that crappy hotel in Vegas, and a Renaissance fair)
I actually think now that the top 50 entries should be considered.

Holy crap how did this guy manage to be in 8th place in just one day?! (especially with a name that reminds me of that crappy hotel in Vegas, and a Renaissance fair)
I actually think now that the top 50 entries should be considered.

blame it on facebook.... if you post it in your status (and say you have 500 friends), people WILL vote for you (even though they don't know what they're voting for).

But i find that a bit unfair considering some people don't have facebook (by that i mean the older generations). I have facebook but i chose not to because you gotta vote like a MAN! jks :p! :D

***Plus, thats why there are so many stupid names up in the top 10!

blame it on facebook.... if you post it in your status (and say you have 500 friends), people WILL vote for you (even though they don't know what they're voting for).

But i find that a bit unfair considering some people don't have facebook (by that i mean the older generations). I have facebook but i chose not to because you gotta vote like a MAN! jks :p! :D

***Plus, thats why there are so many stupid names up in the top 10!

I'm glad "m00t" got removed. One of the requirements should have been that the name be in English or something. I dislike a lot of the joke entries. Maybe if the developer had come up with a list of 10 choices on their own, and the public had gotten to vote on those 10 and they'd chosen the highest rated one, that'd've been better. Maybe not as creative, but there's no quality control on the names as of right now.

now there's a worst name than m00t that's on top ~

EYJAFJALLAJöKULL

frankly I don't understand how submissions such as this get the #1 spot within 4 days (with 1977 votes!) :confused:

I just voted for it because you provided a link. That's one way it got to #1, by others advertising it.

I like it actually. The volcano screwed air travel to/from Europe, and this name will screw over anyone who tries to tell people where they live as it's freakin' hard to pronounce.

Back