http://spacing.ca/name-the-park/

How about:

1) Park Inglot Parc
2) Park Erpenandpencilset Parc
3) Parc Donot Parc

seriously....

1) First Nations Park
2) William Lyon Mackenzie Park
3) Rouille Park.....can't type French accents on here...but pronounced Rou-ee-eh

Park-to be filled in with more condos by 2025-parc

Generation Wal-Mart Park

Generation "We went from being boring little Canada to a sexy country of sin overnight? We are not used to being trendy or hip.†Park

Front, Union, Gardiner, Lakeshore, Yonge Park

Really though:

p5

Douglas Coupland Took the Money and Ran Park

Cityplace park

Did they take down the gates yet?

Still closed but they are doing work on it. They added more plants on the edge of the hill and they still are doing electrical.

This isn't related to the park but does anyone know when the Spadina underpass by the train tracks will be opened? It's finished but still gated.
I couldn't find anything online.

Someone will make love in that canoe sooner or later, you say?
Been there done that!

No, but more seriously, I am trying hard to think of a name that would represent the location of this park being near water and downtown... looking OVER the water. But things like Waterview are so overdone.

CityPlace park? lol. Spadina Park? Canoe Park?

What about Canoe Park? That represents the Canadiana of the whole project, as well as its view of Lake Ontario.

Someone will make love in that canoe sooner or later, you say?
Been there done that!

No, but more seriously, I am trying hard to think of a name that would represent the location of this park being near water and downtown... looking OVER the water. But things like Waterview are so overdone.

CityPlace park? lol. Spadina Park? Canoe Park?

What about Canoe Park? That represents the Canadiana of the whole project, as well as its view of Lake Ontario.

Can you see the lake from this park?

This isn't related to the park but does anyone know when the Spadina underpass by the train tracks will be opened? It's finished but still gated. I couldn't find anything online.

I asked Adam Vaughn's office about this a week or so ago and they told me they had been trying to get it opened since the strike ended. Bolt-cutters anyone?

Well, I can see a wise guy installing a sign saying, "NO LOVE MAKING"

And I can see a lawsuit about such a sign: "We have the right, nay, the DUTY as Canadians to make love in any and all canoes we occupy!"

edit -- Huh. This turns out to be my 666th post on UT. I guess fornication does come under the Antichrist's jurisdiction after all.

Back