• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
CIBC will begin occupancy in q4 .. that is August 1st to October 31st. They are also starting to announce the move in schedule (including possibly what teams are moving to the North tower however not when) to various teams internally. and made it clear that not everyone is moving to the new the Tower complex.

CIBC will begin occupancy in q4 .. that is August 1st to October 31st. They are also starting to announce the move in schedule (including possibly what teams are moving to the North tower however not when) to various teams internally. and made it clear that not everyone is moving to the new the Tower complex.

Working backwards on that, you'd expect them to be working on their office fit-out already where they can, and things like their restaurants and so on by early summer I guess.

Square, plaza, place... only so many ways to say big project. Hope phase 2 announces soon to help mitigate other iffy news (Cresford, The One etc.).. Not ready for a corrective (need the UT fun factor).
Phase 2 is already "announced", it's just waiting on the new bus terminal to finish so that it can move. I imagine that the buses will move on a Monday morning and by Tuesday afternoon you will see demolition equipment on site given how quickly the first phase has moved.

Reactions: DSC
Phase 2 is already "announced", it's just waiting on the new bus terminal to finish so that it can move. I imagine that the buses will move on a Monday morning and by Tuesday afternoon you will see demolition equipment on site given how quickly the first phase has moved.

Do they have a target date to move the bus terminal over?

how do you know? do you work in the crane store?
lol

It's not hard to figure that one out. I mean there are what, 8 cranes at The Well alone? You really think that one project accounts for 7% of the GTA's cranes? Then you got mirvish Village (5), M City (4), Sugar Wharf (6), Time & Space (3), etc. Just those 5 projects are 26 cranes.

Last edited:
They likely hoisted it up there, got some cool pictures for marketing purposes and then sent it right back down. Or, there are two white beams. Let the speculation commence.

Today

D838CCFB-B2B0-49A0-946A-F3F8138EABB1.jpeg

5FC9DCD2-DF67-401A-B416-596783185F58.jpeg

5102AD23-E821-4C0D-8DE0-E7F2212C8DE2.jpeg

5E78C3AC-BA5D-46C3-B76F-2DF85D14B0CA.jpeg

Back