bit of buyers' remorse showing here.......:rolleyes:

According to latest issue of Condo Guide (Aug 31 - Sept 14) ... the 'Official Ground Breaking' for Clear Spirit and Gooderham will happen on Setember 19th @ 11 am

According to latest issue of Condo Guide (Aug 31 - Sept 14) ... the 'Official Ground Breaking' for Clear Spirit and Gooderham will happen on Setember 19th @ 11 am

<AW>

Wow, that's my birthday to the exact hour. Perhaps it's a sign that I should buy a unit here after all.

</AW>

Did we get confirmation whether Gooderham, Clear Spirt & office buildings are being built together with Gooderham only being 60% sold? I looked back a bit & Solaris asked this question but I wasn't sure of DSC's response.

A quick question of clarification, as I am confused by these projects: is this groundbreaking for the buildings going in on the current parking lot on the south side, adjacent to the rail berm? Or for the building that necessitated demolition of those old structures at the SE corner? Apologies if this is a stupid question but I am having trouble keeping this straight....

A quick question of clarification, as I am confused by these projects: is this groundbreaking for the buildings going in on the current parking lot on the south side, adjacent to the rail berm? Or for the building that necessitated demolition of those old structures at the SE corner? Apologies if this is a stupid question but I am having trouble keeping this straight....

The groundbreaking is for Clear Spirit, which will be located next to where Mill St Brewery restaurant is now.

Gooderham Condo will be directly across from the Young Centre, next to Cherry Street (its base will be the two one-story rack houses still standing).

The parking lot adjacent to the rail berm is being torn up for the amenities building, which will include shops along the ground level.

I have problems keeping them straight too.
Below is a photo of the models posted by casaguy a few pages back. This would be looking south-east with Pure Spirit in the foreground, Clear Spirit in the middle and Gooderham at the far east end of of the site.

DSCN2912.jpg

I took a look at the Condo Guide and it appears the ground breaking is only for the Clear Spirit building and not the Gooderham.

Looks like they're trying to make the hoarding for the Clear Spirit building the nicest hoarding EVER.

hoarding.jpg

Taken this morning by me

Ha! I was there last night and thought the same thing. It presages the use of recycled wood in the new building.

It is super - maybe when it is no longer needed at the Distillery it could be attached to the concrete-block wall east wall of the Glass House Lofts at Queen and Jarvis. :)

Looks like they're trying to make the hoarding for the Clear Spirit building the nicest hoarding EVER.

Taken this morning by me

That is some SWEET LOOKIN' hoarding ... heck, it is even better than a lot of the new building facade finishings out there ~ :D

thanks casaguy

Back