DJI_20240717114810_0010_D.jpg
DJI_20240717115024_0011_D.jpg

Yup, so good that you'll have to start watermarking your watermarks.
Already too late.

Can't believe a pro like @kotsy doesn't zoom in on his own photos before posting.

kotsy-bibiL.jpg

zoom on kotsy's photo

Thanks, but I can't take all the credit. Our robot overlords (AI) did a whole bunch for me after feeding it some inspiration
Adobe Photoshop now has Firefly AI, which can create AI-generated graffiti that @kotsy can use as watermarks.

Me, I can do the same, but I prefer to create them by hand on my drawing monitor.

Edit: clarified

Last edited:
...yeah, my head seems to best at sophisticated algorithms and generative ideas when comes to sketching. Least I get the hands right.

Rando non-pic update.............. I still do not see a valid above-grade permit here, and the Stop Work Order is listed as 'not resolved'.

This whole scenario reminds me of that "Prayed to God for a bike", stole it and asked "for forgiveness" joke. they will build the entire building like this and pay the fine at the end. i dont think they are going to wait for the city. Lol!
Btw who is hindering the process of resolving the notice? is it the city or concord?

This whole scenario reminds me of that "Prayed to God for a bike", stole it and asked "for forgiveness" joke. they will build the entire building like this and pay the fine at the end.

That certainly seems to be what they are doing.

Btw who is hindering the process of resolving the notice? is it the city or concord?

That's a 2-part question.

Concord is clearly working contrary to a notice to stop doing so w/o a permit. That is clearly on them.

Why Concord doesn't yet have a permit that it applied for ages ago is a different question, and one that can only be answered by seeing what's disputed. The City has clearly held up permits in the past for what of us would say is 'no good reason'; but they've also held up permits for perfectly good reasons too! Since we don't know the details, we can't really say.

For good or bad reasons, the current policy seems to have no effect on the offender.

Back