News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

It's gonna be quite a hike to walk to that location from any of the crosstown stations. Can't say I'm too happy about that.
I wouldn't be surprised if they have an end-of-platform exit on the east end of the Mount Dennis platform that comes onto Eglinton. That would be about halfway between the rail line and Black Creek...it's not ideal, but at least you wouldn't be walking from west of the rail corridor.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have an end-of-platform exit on the east end of the Mount Dennis platform that comes onto Eglinton. That would be about halfway between the rail line and Black Creek...it's not ideal, but at least you wouldn't be walking from west of the rail corridor.
That has always been the plan since the station was added. The Crosstown's site says "the secondary entrance will be at east of the GO Transit Kitchener corridor on the north side of Eglinton Avenue West."

Former McDonalds at Eglinton and Bayview

ct1.jpg

Attachments

• ct1.jpg
    ct1.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 1,046
Former McDonalds at Eglinton and Bayview
Goodnight salty prince, and flights of McDonaldland cookies shaped like Grimace gah-hyuk thee to thy diabetic coma

Back