News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Is the extraction shaft actually East of Yonge? I assumed it was the old bus station area (on the West side)

For TBM's Dennis and Lea (coming from the west) the extraction shaft will be at the old bus station area on Eglinton between Yonge and Duplex. For TBM's Don and Humber (coming from the east) the extraction shaft will be east of Yonge on Eglinton (between Yonge and Holly St.) The east and west tunnel segments will be connected by cut-and-cover construction of Eglinton Station; similarly the two western tunnel segments will be connected by cut-and-cover construction of Cedarvale Station.

Why don't you go to the Crosstown's website and find out? It's all there.

I think the poster is asking where within Kennedy station will the LRT be underground. If the question was about the tunnel toward Kennedy, the LRT begins to descent just after Ionview and will be fully underground by the time it reaches the intersection of Kennedy Rd & Eglinton.

Forest Hill is the name given to the hill that Old Forest Hill Road is running along the top of. Two streets north of what will be Forest Hill station is Old Forest Hill Rd, one block east is Old Forest Hill Rd, one street northward is Forest Hill United Church, two blocks east is Forest Hill Collegiate. I don't see what is wrong with calling a station at the top of Forest Hill the Forest Hill station.
will then it should have been Chaplin that was called Forest Hill which makes more sense

Toronto Police Service 53 Division is at the southwest corner of Eglinton & Duplex. Hope the cells aren't in the basement. Any TV script writers out there?
Sorry, the cells are on ground level. No daring escapes likely.

That's what the Mexican Authorities thought about El Chapo. Could this whole project be a plot to free some drug dealers?

- Paul

Ah... they're laying the tracks on Eglinton at Duplex.

s0071_it1639.jpg

s0071_it1637.jpg

What a difference 94 years makes.

Last edited:
Remaining distance :

remainingdistance405.JPG

Attachments

• remainingdistance405.JPG
    remainingdistance405.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 1,499

Back