A tricky task.

DSCN5710.jpg

DSCN5711.jpg

Last edited:
From Hayden Street east of Church

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Great pic of Crystal! It looks great almost fully clad! Uptown also looks like its about to become visible from here!

The glass looks kinda cool when its dark outside!

Thanks steveve, unfortunately it looks like Blu is ready to topple over in that pic., sorry 'bout 'dat. I was almost at my friends place & in all her excitement my dog was dragging me in anticipation so I didn't get a very balanced photo there.

It's awkward how you can see the real windows down the middle... almost a bit too symmetrical. Maybe some SPIRE-esque panels would have made things a bit more interesting?

Perhaps if they were another shade of blue, even... :) Not too obvious but just a light touch.

As I had suggested earlier... the Crystal Blu folk are taking advantage of the Uptown crane to help in the dismantling process.

DSCN5713.jpg

DSCN5714.jpg

DSCN5715.jpg

DSCN5716.jpg

DSCN5718.jpg

DSCN5719.jpg

DSCN5721.jpg

Last edited:
This is the closest thing we'll ever see to two buildings making out.

fire at building

There was a major fire at about 11pm last night. Fire department had control of it quickly but it was amazing how high the flames got. Hope to get some news as to how it started. Sorry about the poor quality photos.

Attachments

• DSC04643.jpg
    DSC04643.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 266
  • DSC04644.jpg
    DSC04644.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 270
There was a major fire at about 11pm last night. Fire department had control of it quickly but it was amazing how high the flames got. Hope to get some news as to how it started. Sorry about the poor quality photos.

Wow. What kind of damage was done to the exterior? I'm not at home to see for myself today...

Based on the photos of the fire it looks like it was on the corner by the construction elevator. it did look like a pretty major fire and I would guess it damaged some windows and cladding.

Crazy fire action! Hope no one was hurt..

In Urban dreamers shot you can see how nicely crystal blu fits into the skyline... its height is just right for the skyline! and compared to his last shot, you can see how quickly uptown is catching up... :D

Uptown still has quite a ways to go...

Back