If you look at earlier post in this thread, like the one I quoted, the platforms will extend almost all the way to Eastern, and there should be an entrance from under the bridge on Eastern.

I made this with photos from this thread to demonstrate what I think is being built now. Blue is one of the round columns in the row along Eastern (on the south side), red is the edge of the structure on which the bridge rests on the south side (which I think will remain partially hollow to allow for passages to the platform), and green is where the glass box with the entrance doors will go:

East Harbour.jpg

Last edited:
I went back to look at the EA again, I think those stairs lead up to the northeast end of the new GO platform, and then the OL platform is further down, in the middle of the GO platform. And in the rendering the little shelter structure above the stairs would be for GO.

So yes, those stairs are very close to the Leslieville stop, but the actual OL platform is quite a bit further down.

I went back to look at the EA again, I think those stairs lead up to the northeast end of the new GO platform, and then the OL platform is further down, in the middle of the GO platform. And in the rendering the little shelter structure above the stairs would be for GO.

So yes, those stairs are very close to the Leslieville stop, but the actual OL platform is quite a bit further down.
Yes, I should clarify in my post I meant GO platforms whenever I said just platform(s).

Back