There was a green Cofa notice around the bulk barn two days ago, not sure what it's for. Didn't get a chance to take a look.

The 70's era LCBO stranded in the parking lot is now closed and has moved across the street into the Humbertown plaza proper, next to the Loblaws (much nicer looking store - same shitty beer selection as the old dump). The Edenbridge site is now ready for demolition and excavation. Wonder when that will start...

1596905877753.png

Equipment finally on site, six years after hard fought approval. Unbelievably slow.

Equipment finally on site, six years after hard fought approval. Unbelievably slow.
Photos please! I'd love to see physical evidence and change the project status to under construction!

That bit of the road 'The Kingsway ' seen above is closed currently so that new services can be installed underground. That's the only work taking place so far that I can tell.

From yesterday…
IMG_2722.jpg
IMG_2723.jpg
IMG_2724.jpg
IMG_2725.jpg

Driving by yesterday, the entire site is clear with all buildings leveled, but no workers or equipment on site. Unfortunately I did not take any photos.

Back