lol agreed.
Do such materials even exist? You wouldn't know it living in this city.

Really? Let's look at the CBD. The most prominent skyscrapers in there are red, white, black, gold, silver, and grey. It's a good assortment of colours representing granite, marble, aluminum, steel, stainless steel, and glass. Now if only new high-rise condominium architecture could have more variations in cladding.

Actually Shangri-la is also in there - but you can't quite see it yet.

Ritz, Boutique, Lightbox

4542652868_443193e559_o.jpg

Nice vantage point! its amazing to see all those towers rise out of the ground and all of them are still u/c! The development going on west of university is just incredible! :D

Getting back to Lightbox, if you were out on Friday night and near the building, there appeared to be a test of the street level ceiling lighting (it's LED). The colour shifts were nice and smooth.

It looks quite promising.

Yeah, I drove by the lighting; it looks pretty cool. I took a video of it on my phone but I can't find the stupid connection cable.

I'm replying to my own post but I thought I'd mention that tonight I saw them testing out the vertical strips of light scattered throughout the black facade on King. It really looks quite neat, and it changes the dynamic of the nightlife completely.

Back