Is this really a smart thing to.....

While it's good for us to see pics from construction sites I have to wonder whether it's a smart thing to go roaming around construction sites on steel especially at the tops of buildings. It just seems somewhat recklless to me. What happens if you were to fall?

There are risks involved in all action, and certainly Tomms has to aware of the risks being taken to get these great images. However, While there is obviously risk involved, I have my doubts that he's being reckless up there.

What happens if you were to fall?

From that height? Die.

`
blb1.jpg

Nice picture, and why does it matter how Tomms got the photos? He could of has access for a many number of reasons, lets just be happy he got them!

There are risks involved in all action, and certainly Tomms has to aware of the risks being taken to get these great images. However, While there is obviously risk involved, I have my doubts that he's being reckless up there.

Originally Posted by tkip
What happens if you were to fall?

From that height? Die.

Best laugh of the week.

perhaps Tomms works on this construction site ??

nonetheless ... thanks Tomms !! great views ~

^ He doesn't work there - he's been giving us awesome shots from the tops of nearly complete skyscrapers for a few years now. Must be a real rush to do that.

I do wonder if there could be repurcussions on UT, if he got caught. Posting photos of illegal activity on this site could land UT in trouble. Not sure. I know many sites which have forums have faced charges for having photos up of illegal activity before.

I'm glad to see cladding up on the mech. box! the colour of the mechanical cladding is great for festival, but would FAIL for many other skyscrapers... It goes well with the balcony cladding :)

Back