Pics taken Oct 1, 2011

OjH3c.jpg

z6qol.jpg

RtNS5.jpg

The steelwork supports are fascinating to walk by - massive and intense for the area.
It's like part of an oil refinery was dropped in, or some unbuilt piece of industrial constructivism.

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4Y 1Z3

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 11 301044 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Oct 28, 2011

Project: Multiple-Use Building Addition

Description: Proposal to construct a 50 storey mixed use building with a 5 storey below grade parking facility, a ground floor and mezzanie commercial level and the residential above. Convenience address:606 Yonge street, 5-9 Joseph Street and 11-19 Nicholas Street.

50 storeys above grade?

I though so too, I'm surprised it took so long to be honest.

I think this is the one tower that could have asked for more, it has so much positive support already.

Either way, I think 50 is good.

I think this is the one tower that could have asked for more, it has so much positive support already.

Either way, I think 50 is good.

five storeys is a lot. not sure how much "positive support" there will be for an additional 10% in density.

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4Y 1Z3

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 11 301044 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Oct 28, 2011

Project: Multiple-Use Building Addition

Description: Proposal to construct a 50 storey mixed use building with a 5 storey below grade parking facility, a ground floor and mezzanie commercial level and the residential above. Convenience address:606 Yonge street, 5-9 Joseph Street and 11-19 Nicholas Street.

Androiduk - where did you find this? I can't seem to locate it on the web. thx

Back