Anyone know the current selling price, and how many units sold?

Anyone know the current selling price, and how many units sold? Thanks

from today's Daily Commercial News....

CONDOMINIUM BUILDING Proj: 9089935-5

Toronto, Metro Toronto Reg ON NEGOTIATED/WORKING DRAWINGS

Fly Condominiums, 352 Front St W, Spadina Ave, M5E

$41,587,160 est

Start: May, 2010 Complete: February, 2012

Note: City Council site plan and rezoning approvals are in place. Working drawings are underway. Completion is anticipated early 2010. Owner is seeking building permits. Invited Sub trade tenders will be issued sequentially through late 2009/early 2010. Construction start is anticipated late Spring/early Summer, 2010. Further update Spring, 2010.

Project: cast-in-place concrete structural frame, fuel fired heating system, proposed construction of a 24-storey, 396-unit condominium tower.
Scope: 358,510 square feet; 24 storeys; 396 units

Development: New
Category: Apartment bldgs

Last edited:
yyzer, who told you the completion date is Feb 2012?
I went to the sales office last week and they told me the occupancy date is still Oct 31, 2012
They said they are over 80% sold

vero...my post is from Daily Commercial News...they are a good source of development info, but often contain factual errors......

The date that the sales office quoted you is probably more accurate....

PinkLady, I did not ask for price/sf but it varies by model. smaller units will have price/sf lower but many are sold out
still believe the prices at Fly are much more attractive than at other developments in the area
yyzer, also the number of units is not 396. it was like that originally. the sales office confirmed the start date though which will be late April beginning of May. thanks for posting

http://www.dailycommercialnews.ca/c...ea9d7d1fa47c&projectid=9089935&region=ontario

CONDOMINIUM BUILDING Proj: 9089935-6
Toronto, Metro Toronto Reg ON NEGOTIATED/START
Fly Condominiums, 352 Front St W, Spadina Ave, M5E
$41,000,000 est
Start: May, 2010 Complete: May, 2012
Note: Owner has applied for Building Permits. Sub trades will be retained through an Invited process.
Project: cast-in-place concrete structural frame, fuel fired heating system, proposed construction of a 458-unit condominium building with four levels of underground parking with approximately 460 parking stalls.
Scope: 358,510 square feet; 24 storeys; 4 storeys below grade; 458 units; parking for 460 cars
Development: New
Category: Apartment bldgs
First report Thu Sep 18, 2008. Last report Tue Oct 20, 2009.
This report Thu Apr 15, 2010.

I hope this project fixes up Clarence Park, as that could be a wonderful little urban park, it just needs some love like new cobble paths, new benches and picnic tables, and maybe some flower beds or some sort of seasonal plantings.

I hope this project fixes up Clarence Park, as that could be a wonderful little urban park, it just needs some love like new cobble paths, new benches and picnic tables, and maybe some flower beds or some sort of seasonal plantings.

So long as all these dog owners take their dogs there to destroy the park, it will never quite be "wonderful" :(

Some serious improvements are needed and warranted. Frankly, I find most public parks in Toronto to be creepy and uninviting.

thx current, for the updates today!

Back