Thanks for the pics, Cal....4S looking good!

another angle.

sany0014o.jpg

ya, no worries yyzer, this is my hobby. outside of the other bad hobbies that I like to do.

haha...

This is great progress. finally this tower is looking much taller than it is wide! (just like 1WTC right now :) )

can someone tell me if this retarded looking weather wall is temporary?. I know it was recently installed but it seems completely awkward. it almost looks like wings!

can someone tell me if this retarded looking weather wall is temporary?. I know it was recently installed but it seems completely awkward. it almost looks like wings!

I'm pretty sure that this weather wall will be a permanent feature of the building. It's certainly a bold direction for Clewes.

I'm pretty sure that this weather wall will be a permanent feature of the building. It's certainly a bold direction for Clewes.

i was talking about the "look" of the weather wall right now... will it always stick/flap out like that?

i was talking about the "look" of the weather wall right now... will it always stick/flap out like that?

Steveve, Ramako was poking fun at your use of "permanent" by implying that the architect Peter Clewes had included the weather-wall in the design of the tower. When in fact you meant during the entire construction phase of the building and not once the building is finished.

Indeed this is the shape of the weather wall, but I am confused as to why it is at the level it is and not at the top, where most weather-walls are during construction. Certainly it is not finished being set-up yet.

Steveve, Ramako was poking fun at your use of "permanent" by implying that the architect Peter Clewes had included the weather-wall in the design of the tower. When in fact you meant during the entire construction phase of the building and not once the building is finished.

Indeed this is the shape of the weather wall, but I am confused as to why it is at the level it is and not at the top, where most weather-walls are during construction. Certainly it is not finished being set-up yet.

ahhhhhh..... I don't know why i don't catch these things... one day...

Nice last shot Jasonzed! :D i think you're the first to post a shot like that on these threads :D!

Lol at the last pic..
I too am confused at the placement of the weather wall.. what is the point of it being where it is?

Back