Apparently, they'll have to redesign all of them, as the city isn't allowing anything over 30 floors now.

Dilla is right. With Trump Tower out of the way, Four Seasons will probably scale back drastically. Anything over 30 floors is unlikely.

Buyers are already receiving the bad news in the mail, and they are NOT HAPPY. To make matters worse, Trump is apparently experiencing financial difficulties and might require protection from creditors, which means deposits might not be refunded to some buyers!

My prediction for Shangri-La is a Super8 motorlodge with heart-shaped soaker tubs (not jacuzzis, but staff will happily provide mineral salt packets for a small fee).

All of this and the news on the same day as the fate is learned about the approved 107 storey "supertall" Zoom Airline Corporate Tower... oh the humanity. In my best Helen Lovejoy voice, "why won't anyone think of the children."

And while we're at it, what is taking this podium so damn long?!?

Rumour has it, Porter Airlines is planning a highrise Porter Condominium community on the islands. Podium features a "world class" airstrip.....

Situated at the world's most famous corner, Lakeshore ave and Runway A.

Dilla is right. With Trump Tower out of the way, Four Seasons will probably scale back drastically. Anything over 30 floors is unlikely.

Buyers are already receiving the bad news in the mail, and they are NOT HAPPY. To make matters worse, Trump is apparently experiencing financial difficulties and might require protection from creditors, which means deposits might not be refunded to some buyers!

My prediction for Shangri-La is a Super8 motorlodge with heart-shaped soaker tubs (not jacuzzis, but staff will happily provide mineral salt packets for a small fee).

I'm sorry.. you're fcuking kidding right?

I heard a rumour that the City of Toronto doesn't think the angles on RBC are quite straight enough so they have to start again. Kyle Rae was quoted as saying "We aren't Italy. We don't want a Leaning Tower of Pisa in this city! We're world class!"

Please stick to joking only about the Four Seasons Hotel & Condos in this thread: the Trump thread is for Trump jokes. Oh hell, Trump jokes are fine anywhere, go crazy...

Back