I wonder why there are a bunch of trailers where the smaller tower is going. Maybe more emphasis is being put on the taller tower for now?

Drum I made a panorama of your last two images:

imgnov20090017stitch.jpg

Last edited:
Some shots of the new crane being set up today

Great shots androiduk! Is that a second crane for the west tower or the east tower?

^ It's almost in the middle of the site so maybe it can take care of both. The other crane in the west tower is at the end of it's life and will either be jumped or removed.

^ It's almost in the middle of the site so maybe it can take care of both. The other crane in the west tower is at the end of it's life and will either be jumped or removed.

I throught the crane in the west tower was just put up about two weeks ago. It looks like they have two cranes for the 55 storey tower now.

It was just put up, so I doubt it will be moved again. Is the new crane in that hole right in front of the mobile crane in the photos? None of your photos show the new crane actually in the ground, so I have no idea where it is haha.

great pics, android, thanks! :)

It was just put up, so I doubt it will be moved again. Is the new crane in that hole right in front of the mobile crane in the photos? None of your photos show the new crane actually in the ground, so I have no idea where it is haha.

Picture #3, it's in the middle of the image.

I wonder why there are a bunch of trailers where the smaller tower is going. Maybe more emphasis is being put on the taller tower for now?

Drum I made a panorama of your last two images:

Thanks as I didn't shoot to do that.

Never checked to see if I could do it.

That hole in the picture is where the crane should be going in, and that is odd considering one just came out of it a few weeks ago.

I would say the tall tower is to be done first as that is where the money is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Id say, but at over $50 an hour they might be able to retire early in life.:D

Yeah... if they fall they could risk their career or life :D lol... jks to all those construction workers who put their lives on the line to build us awesome skyscrapers...

Without our fellow construction workers there would be nothing for us to talk about :eek:
:)

Back