fsn1.jpg

fsn2.jpg

fsn3.jpg

Great shots bud!

I can't wait to see this one hit the 20 story mark!... And I can't wait for cladding to come in :D

/\ umm in that last photo where are the workers??

EDIT: actually there is none in all the photos. Is this the lunch break for the workers?

/\ umm in that last photo where are the workers??

EDIT: actually there is none in all the photos. Is this the lunch break for the workers?

Look at the date that I shot on...................Sunday

The Yonge and Bloor cluster continues to grow impressively. And good to see Yorkville make the crossing to the east side of Bay.

Yes, the city plans show a skybridge connecting the shorter tower to the podium of the larger building. The bridge is on the north side of the site, over the laneway that will run through to Scollard. It's a fairly high bridge as well.

I'm confused. Which way is this tower facing? What is all that flat empty space on the eastern portion? Is that where the tower is going? Where is the podium? I'm confused.

I'm confused. Which way is this tower facing? What is all that flat empty space on the eastern portion? Is that where the tower is going? Where is the podium? I'm confused.

If you look at Drum's photo in post #1209 the building is photographed facing north-west with Yorkville Ave. in the bottom left hand corner, Bay Street (unseen) is about mid picture on the left. What your looking at in that photo is the podium and where the 55s will go, the empty space on the east side is where the yet to be started 25s tower will go.

Back