And once they get up to the 8th floor they start to think about cladding.

Maybe... but its always safe to assume some delays... to be safe i'd say we'll see cladding when we hit the 10th floor...

(with Trump it took forever! so many delays... it didn't start till around the 17th floor! :eek:)

This cladding should be interesting to see cause it is very different than the blue and green coloured glass we've been getting! :)

Congratulations VDub!! we will expect lots of pics!! :)

Thing is, I'm not sure about accepting though...

I'm working at the U of T in Mississauga and I'm 10 mins from home. The Four Seasons would be an hour commute each way every day plus very long hours.

But it would be amazing to be that high up...

I'm working at the U of T in Mississauga and I'm 10 mins from home. The Four Seasons would be an hour commute each way every day plus very long hours.

Yeah, but with Four Seasons you're guaranteed work for at least another year/year-and-a-half. I've always thought Verdi took care of their operators really well, too

Jan 16-10

IMG_jan-16-10-0095.jpg

IMG_jan-16-10-0094.jpg

IMG_jan-16-10-0099.jpg

There a shot of 3 projects
IMG_jan-16-10-0097.jpg

If you look carefully at the Four Seasons video I just posted, you'll see the hooks for the cladding have been installed.

Shouldn't be too much longer now before we get a good look at how the glass and cladding will look on this building.

Back