15 December 2010: My bd present to y'all: let the bitchfest begin.:D

you should have used the noise reduction feature...

as for the architecture here, I would have preferred something like the JW Marriott / Ritz Carlton in LA:

4379145231_9510b64414.jpg

Last edited:
Seeing the crane on Uptown in UD's above photo makes me realize how much the Bloor skyline could use a spire or two.

Look closely and you'll see Four Seasons rising in the background!

5268776353_5234a6db90_b.jpg

5269389264_c00cfb9c7e_b.jpg

And it still has a chunk left to go. It's definitely gonna have a huge impact here..

Walking up Yonge Street today Four Seasons is quite prominent already on Yonge south of Wellesley (east side).

No..but seriously drivers in this city are literally retarded. Its a fact. American's drive better than Torontonians, know about rules like get out of the left lane after you have passed... Our drivers are really dumb, really really dumb, fo real.

I'm not completely disagreeing with you but take a step back and relax for a second ...

I walk by Yonge and Dundas all the time and never see these problems ... this is a new intersection ... also, try to understand what most likely happened here. Traffic was really heavy, so much so that traffic barely moved past the intersection it self - in those situations you should wait for traffic to clear intersections but some drivers fail to do this, or, relatively innocently believe traffic is just about to clear the intersection so they move in ... it happens, at least they're not blocking the intersection so people can cross.

Knocking on their hood or anything along the lines would clarify as a dick move in my books ... particularly given the drivers are probably embarrassed enough.

Now just to be clear, there are a lot of stupid drivers, and if you knew for a fact this was a result of one of them then sure you have every right to be upset - but again, there are many situations where this can happen by accident.

This tower really looks great - I know some think it's too plain, and there's some merrit to that but I think the setbacks are going to be key here.

btw, I know the picture of the tower in LA a few posts back - I don't partciulary love that project, I like the glass and it's somewhat interesting but I don't love the overall shape - I prefer what we have here in terms of that.

Back