Pic taken Nov 2, 2012

6MBqg.jpg

I walk past this each morning. My friend and I refer to it as "The World's Most Dangerous Construction Site!"

As of November 29th, there's barely a fence up around the site, you could walk right across it if you wanted to.

Heavy excavator equipment is feet from pedestrians.

And the cement trucks routinely park right across the sidewalk as they unload.

Last edited:
I doubt they'll lose the curtain wall, but I could see the swimming pool and garage locations being swapped.

It's just a nice muddy mess now. I guess they'll wait a few more days before beginning work again.

Jan 15/13, still just a muddy pit with a huge puddle in the corner and nothing going on.

uhoh, I hope they don't cheapen the tower for this little disaster! (i.e. lose the curtainwall)

wouldn't any damages be covered by City of Toronto's insurance?
i dont see how that should give the developer leeway to cheapen the tower, but that wouldn't surprise me.

wouldn't any damages be covered by City of Toronto's insurance?
i dont see how that should give the developer leeway to cheapen the tower, but that wouldn't surprise me.

Why should the City, ie yours and my tax dollars, pay for Lambo's mistakes?

All the more cause not to buy from an amateur developer like Lamb.

Ironic that guys like him are not only metaphorically flooding the market with units, but they're literally flooding the market too!

Why should the City, ie yours and my tax dollars, pay for Lambo's mistakes? All the more cause not to buy from an amateur developer like Lamb.

Hold on. Was it his fault the flood happened, or the city's?

Back