why it is taking too long to complete the cladding? I cant wait.

I know ushahid - I can't wait either. it has been painfully slow to watch in the fall but I notice now things are picking up. They now have 4 rows of louvers installed on the south side and they are half way throught the 5th. They are working on it on the weekends now .... I just noticed they are up there right now (sat) working with the snow streamer we just had. I hope the penthouse cladding is almost ready ... Does anyone know?

Btw ... great shot udo with that temp blizzard we just had.

Flurries

11015256803_19dcfc2692_h.jpg

That is one of the most gorgeous photos I have seen posted here in ages. Love it :)

I know ushahid - I can't wait either. it has been painfully slow to watch in the fall but I notice now things are picking up. They now have 4 rows of louvers installed on the south side and they are half way throught the 5th. They are working on it on the weekends now .... I just noticed they are up there right now (sat) working with the snow streamer we just had. I hope the penthouse cladding is almost ready ... Does anyone know?

Btw ... great shot udo with that temp blizzard we just had.

u know when the cladding is near completion I get really impatient and angry and that is the longest period of construction.

Going nowhere fast.

The cladding they're installing from this point onwards isn't the same glass that has been used on the rest of the tower. They're installing grilled cladding to act as vents while at the same time trying to match it to the rest of the tower and not have it stick out. Hence why it's slowed down a little.

It's also quite possible that each elevation of the building will require modifications to the scaffold from which they hang the swing stage. They've got a very tricky cladding job up there to finish off.

Back