Almost there! We just got a letter in the mail today from Limelight. Included is a welcome letter and a list of upgrade options.
Yes, it's time to choose our upgrades and boy are they expensive!

Almost there! We just got a letter in the mail today from Limelight. Included is a welcome letter and a list of upgrade options.
Yes, it's time to choose our upgrades and boy are they expensive!

NICE!!! I am eagerly awaiting ours too....when do appointments begin??

NICE!!! I am eagerly awaiting ours too....when do appointments begin??

I believe appointments have already started and will continue until April 22nd. After this date they will choose the colour package for you and any upgrades will no longer be available.

Well that sucks!

Oh well, hopefully that $1500 towards upgrades can get me something decent...

It depends on what upgrades you plan on getting. We got $2500 towards upgrades but looking at the list it's not going to get us as much as we expected.

from today
20110217001.jpg

20110217002.jpg

20110217028.jpg

20110217029.jpg

20110217021.jpg

20110217024.jpg

with those two columns in the last pic, Limelight is officially above-grade........:D

with those two columns in the last pic, Limelight is officially above-grade........:D

Wow this development is on fire..:cool:
Posted by you less than 8 months ago.

Interesting happenings at the Limelight site......first, they cleared away the forest.....then, over the last couple of weeks, they levelled the ground.....now today there was a shoring rig working away.....although they still haven't begun sales....could construction be beginning before they launch sales?

here's a pic from last night, courtesy of Jasonzed at SSC.....

20100705025.jpg

More development at Limelight ~

limelightTHrender.jpg

limelight_towns.jpg

limelight_siteplan2011.jpg

citycentre_sitemap2.jpg

Back