Bright Lights - Big City:

6212848451_e81fd6860e_b.jpg

vegeta:

Both actually - I've noticed that there are more distortion in the glass used at Shangri-La; Four Seasons looks as close to optically perfect as I have ever seen.

AoD

Yesterday evening, from Gläs:

20111004Shangri-La.jpg

20111004Core.jpg

Yes, passing/driving by qualifies as 'in person/close up'.

Not sure where your getting this rocket scientist stuff from. Did you think I meant I was going to walk up to the facade of each building and examine them with a microscope? :confused:

Last edited:
Maybe if you live/work downtown and have lots of opportunity's to see the buildings in person, than yes. I don't, although I do drive a train through downtown several times a day, most buildings are out of range or only visible for a moment and from a distance. So I don't get many opportunities to see the buildings in question up close. Also the cladding on the 4 Season's is less reflective in most conditions so any distortions in the glass would be less evident.

vegeta i just realized your signature has "communters" instead of "commuters" not trying to nitpick just figured i would point it out in case u didn't notice.

As impatient as i am to see the shang finished, is anyone else feeling like they are going to miss the pink construction cladding? i know i will

Back