Was it me? I frequently have to edit a post right after I post it because I've spotted some annoying typo.

No no, not you, it was ProjectEnd.

I always type too quickly and end up hurriedly editing typos before someone sees my posts. I don't like to get the 'last edited by' message coming up.

A-hah! I had assumed it was triggered once someone saw your post.

Two minutes is fine - it's good to have a little time pressure.

some updates from today.

DSC04903.jpg

DSC04904.jpg

DSC04905.jpg

DSC04906.jpg

They could not take any longer with this if they tried! I know its a tired, old commentary but still - they are barely done the first level. Even Murano is up at around the 4th or 5th now! Definitely the slowest project in the city.

first level??

Maybe its my tired old eyes looking at these great photos, but since when is the 'barely finished first level' up three stories??

/\ Sorry. My reference was to photos 1 and 2 on the side closest to the Spaghetti Factory where they are in the process of constructing the second level. There are some places farther west where they are done the second level and the form is on the third, but I see no completed third story anywhere.

WOW,I can't believe how slow this project is!It's been over 2 1/2 years since it started.

I think it has lot to do with the area. Esplanade is a very narrow street with all the cars lined along it that it's impossible for trucks to get in and out of the construction area especially during the excavation stage.

This was a hole in April and now they are working with four floors: this does not strike me as too slow (but what would a thread be without a 'this is going so slow' on every third page ;)).

Back