Exactly! The way the agenda is worded, it sounds like he's going to present criticisms. But maybe I'm misunderstanding.
Constructive criticisms are always good, as long as they remain constructive. And it's unlikely anything he would say would delay what has already been decided...so I don't think there's anything to really worry about here.

The WT people seem to like Jack Landau and have him down there regularly to take nice pictures and write something up. He's basically on their PR team.
Those photos were not by Jack, they were courtesy of Waterfront Toronto, as per the credit in the article.

I find Jack’s articles to be the most clear and informative on BlogTO.

🤷‍♂️
He was always a great UT contributor but BlogTO does suffer from poor (or zero?) editorial control or fact-checking and, as they hope to make $$, they do tend to have eye-catching and not totally accurate headlines.

My understanding is that - in general - headlines in many (all?) publications are chosen independent of the article author.

Jack is also an editor at BlogTO

Edit to add:

1715782802979.png

He was always a great UT contributor but BlogTO does suffer from poor (or zero?) editorial control or fact-checking and, as they hope to make $$, they do tend to have eye-catching and not totally accurate headlines.

The difference between being edited by @interchange42 and not?

Those photos were not by Jack, they were courtesy of Waterfront Toronto, as per the credit in the aritcle.

It's vs Its ... and Aritcle vs Article... when will the madness end?

Back