The simplest way to not have these conversations is to ignore what we don't agree with. These personal attacks are like watching Fox. I read plenty I disagree with. I choose not to engage. It is anyone's right to post after they sign up as long as they follow the rules. It is a choice whether to respond.

Last edited:
No, I just mostly seem to have an opinion that contradicts other peoples and they think I am wrong about it.
You do frequently give wrong information as though it's fact so your opinions tend to be discounted and some of your posts are virtually incomprehensible. For a start some basic proofreading might help.

Harbour Street Road Closure

The York Street and Harbour Street intersection will be completely closed to traffic, pedestrians and cyclists from 9:00 p.m. Friday, September 1 - 5:00 a.m. Tuesday, September 5.

Harbour Street, between Lower Simcoe Street and York Street, will also be closed during this time.

I drove by and saw them prepping to pave Harbour Street with equipment parked at Lower Simcoe ahead of tomorrow's work.

Looks like they'll have Harbour Street finished before the ramp is. There doesn't seem to have been much progress on the ramp in recent weeks.
They were surveying and marking the ramp location on Wed.

The south side curb is pour and starting the north for the off ramp.

One of the 2 boxes on Harbour has been relocated with a new box beside it. The other will be remove this weekend when power is cut.

The traffic control box will be relocated later this month.

Aug 30
More up on site
36782591856_f6e8a284d7_b.jpg

36782592726_5ea86dd85a_b.jpg

36782283866_5c682fdeb2_b.jpg

36782283306_0afe00ea53_b.jpg

36970082525_f66b273ddd_b.jpg

36970078795_a1c139ba81_b.jpg

36970080465_274526783a_b.jpg

Sept 2
More up on site
Driver who use Harbour St will see a change in lane location on Tuesday as the north curb has move south 1-3 feet from where it used to be.

Crews were digging and installing new tubing for the relocation of the existing traffic lights. The intersection should be ready for Sunday concrete pour for the area. When I had my 2nd look in the afternoon, the section from Simcoe east was ready for the concrete pour for the new road.

The other electrical box is gone and concrete can be our for that area.

Weather is going to be some issue in getting this road done for Tuesday. Paving should be underway on Monday.
36992221245_ee005c9a91_b.jpg

36156255134_ff0c0fb79d_b.jpg

36820646562_c7e8027956_b.jpg

36992218895_1247273b92_b.jpg

36820642502_a1a4db9c5f_b.jpg

36992211465_3d321715f9_b.jpg

I assume they will close the Bay/Harbour intersection for a weekend in next few weeks and sooner or later (sooner , I think) , dig up the north lanes of Harbour from York to Bay while traffic goes on south lanes.

I assume they will close the Bay/Harbour intersection for a weekend in next few weeks and sooner or later (sooner , I think) , dig up the north lanes of Harbour from York to Bay while traffic goes on south lanes.
There is no need to tear up the Bay Intersection to connect the new lanes to it. You only need to remove the current west poles and this will require new conduit tubes install and a new south light post. The curb than can be finish to allow the new lanes to be use. It's unknown when the north sidewalk will be built as well repaving the existing 2 lanes.

The north-west corner will be finish by Tridel when time comes for them to replace the existing sidewalk.

The south-east corner will be finish in the next few weeks including the relocation of the control box. I was told that if it wasn't for Hydro Toronto and Toronto Traffic control, Harbour St would have been finish 2 months ahead of schedule.

When I left the area, all paving was finish west of York, with paving starting for the intersection. The east side was only going to take a few hours and ahead of schedule.

With all the marking in place, the road could be open now or later tonight well ahead of schedule opening, as there wasn't that much work left to be done.

Looking at the space between the 2 roads, what a waste of land from Simcoe to Ten York.

Back