Not really, Vancouver's skyline is much denser, and ultimately, makes the downtown look more like Vanhattan's, where as Toronto's looks like a mid-western farm town.

(Of course Toronto is really more urban the further you get from those office towers. The MINT area is really just a vertical 905 industrial plaza. Note the huge driveways, lack of retail, blank walls facing the main streets, etc.)

RoundhouseAGO-MAY28-09009.jpg

RoundhouseAGO-MAY28-09014.jpg

Last edited:
Not really, Vancouver's skyline is much denser, and ultimately, makes the downtown look more like Vanhattan's, where as Toronto's looks like a mid-western farm town.

(Of course Toronto is really more urban the further you get from those office towers. The MINT area is really just a vertical 905 industrial plaza. Note the huge driveways, lack of retail, blank walls facing the main streets, etc.)

Ever been to NYC Urbandreamer? You'll notice the exact same lack of retail along certain office clusters

Haha, sometimes I can't even comprehend the thoughts that go through your head. Have you only ever seen the skyline from the standard Islands view (where it still dwarfs Vancouver's, especially considering height counts towards density too). There's nothing industrial about the downtown core either, so I'm not sure what that's about. Also, mid-western farm town? You certainly get the award for most imaginative, I'll hand you that.

Back