And the south tower?

Murano north will be 37 storeys if they get approval for 2 additional levels and Murano south will be 43 storeys

Taken yesterday:

IMG_8337.jpg

IMG_8340.jpg

IMG_8341.jpg

No, the extra two floors were for the south 43 story tower. The north will still be around 35 I think, and the south will be 45.

Cheers!

Thank you! My bad.

I love that second photo posted shot from Bay St. I love how urban that section is turning out. My favourite part of this section is the wide sidewalks and the trees.

anyone know what is going on around Bay and Wellesley with the borded up area behind those rentals? IS there something going in there, or are the developers just holding out on that parcel? Its on the south side of Wellesley between Bay and Yonge.

Thanks!

anyone know what is going on around Bay and Wellesley with the borded up area behind those rentals? IS there something going in there, or are the developers just holding out on that parcel? Its on the south side of Wellesley between Bay and Yonge.

Thanks!

That parcel of land behind 909 Bay St is not actually owned by Morguard (yet).

I sat in on a community forum a while back discussing this plot and we were told that the City actually owns the land and has agreed to sell it to Morguard.

However, the City claims there is some soil contamination and they need to clean that up before any transactions could take place. Seeing how cash strapped the city is, I doubt they have any priority in wanting to spend $$$ on some costly clean up. Although over the past 5 years that land has just sat there boarded up, and prices in that area have skyrocketed (and likely won't ever fall). So I would think it would be profitable for the City to sell it now.

Just my understanding of the situation, and my thoughts.

Murano North, looking west. June 24th. 6 levels left to go?

PICT1505.jpg

Back