The construction elevator has come down:

3932218882_70f0cd4f22_b.jpg

The trees in front of Murano along Bay are not looking good. I wonder if they'll make it through the winter. Some of the trees further up Bay look good and healthy, so there is hope.

The little lawn at the north entrance looks great - I was absurdly surprised and happy to see grass!

Here's a shot I took of Murano yesterday.... As you know yesterday was the LAST DAY OF SUMMER and the FIRST TIME IT RAINED IN SEPTEMBER... I was seriously out of luck for taking pictures but I took a shot anyways...

The final glass panels are being installed where the external elevator used to be...

3945147563_e4c7aa2167_b.jpg

Photo by me: steveve

enjoy :)

Here's a murano shot I took yesterday...

Random Murano Shot from the Toronto Police HQ...

3988463330_44df3b9fb9_b.jpg

Photo by me: steveve

Enjoy :)

very nice building...

Really all those new buildings are really adding to the skyline and viewing the skyline from Queens Park or from the Rom in the warmer months, is spectacular.

It looks puny comparatively? Really? The South Tower? Really? It's just dark still Steveveveveve.

It looks puny comparatively? Really? The South Tower? Really? It's just dark still Steveveveveve.

There's some lights on in there around the middle and lower floors plus I could see people are living there now in some of the lower floors on the night of Nuit Blanche when I walked by.

Back