67jan.jpg

nice nice..please let us know when they will be accepting worksheets as well. Thanks!!

Both red brick buildings will be saved and worked into the project. They'll have roughly 250 units with approx 9 units per floor. Looks similar to the Murano except balconies are a more staggered. Units are named after the 19th century cottages located to the south of St. Nicholas St...Nice touch!

They'll be doing the same procedure for sales as River City... Lottery system. Work sheets must be submitted by Feb 7th with contracts being signed on the 20th and 21 of Feb.

I figured this would happen being so close to U of T. Investment city.

Judging by this urbanation photo http://twitpic.com/101f7e it looks like Chinese dumping of US dollar continues! I wonder if the tightening of credit in China is gonna affect pre-sales here eventually?

most of them were waiting for their car from the valet

anyways, i'm a little skeptical about this project. largest unit is 778 sqft! atleast that's what i heard. i'm disappointed.

Last edited:
most of them were waiting for their car from the valet

anyways, i'm a little skeptical about this project. largest unit is 778 sqft! atleast that's what i heard. i'm disappointed.

Really? I thought they had million dollar suites in here.

Here is a better rendering than the newspaper print.. From BuzzBuzzHome..

Looks like a nice watercolour...

Attachments

• Nicholas Residences Ext.JPG
    Nicholas Residences Ext.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

Back