I like One Bedford, but this facade is downright embarrassing.

Varsity lights up the night:

4994207518_77fd94ea18_z.jpg

That facade looks ridiculous! Too bad BMO is going to be on the ground floor that just makes this building even more boring, a restaurant at this location would do well, since its at the bottom floor of a condo on a busy stretch of Bloor and next door to a hotel.

^^ Lovely picture. One Bedford's turning out very well. Nice addition to the area.

exactly! :D. This tower looks absolutely HUGE from the field!. A 150m tower here would look like a supertall! I see potential for one of the coolest wall of highrises in town one day when/if they build more highrises on these blocks! looking forward to seeing Museum house (and possibly Exhibit) :D

The height of this tower is just right. (but a 150m would have been awesome!)

I love this project... it's great at ground level and there's some really nice detail involved.

At night I notice the corners have little red lights, I guess to alert aircraft. Why do certain buildings have this and not other? What dictates the necessity for them?

1 Bedford, College Park, and the Ritz come to mind. Anyone?

Tallest in the immediate area, or rather just taller than a certain height (300'?) are my guesses.

It does really cap the tower off nicely, doesn't it?

Great location (near Yorkville without being in the middle of the congestion), nice building -- hopefully Varsity Stadium will remain there for a very long time, the south facing units do have a very nice view over the stadium and to downtown.
What was selling prices for these units?

Last edited:

Back