Glass cladding - Jan 1 2016
Balconies - May 1 2016

Last edited:
1bea3.jpg

Attachments

• 1bea3.jpg
    1bea3.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 977
I was told that the move in date is still on schedule (although I'm sure it will change). The finishes and upgrades have already been selected for the floors below 65 with a move -in date of June 2016 for the level around the 60th floor.
Are these dates too conservative?

Topping out - Oct 1 2015
Glass cladding - Jan 1 2016
Balconies - May 1 2016

That's too bad the grid for the glass fins doesn't match up with the grid for the canopy. It's one of those little details that makes a difference.

That's too bad the grid for the glass fins doesn't match up with the grid for the canopy. It's one of those little details that makes a difference.

Decisions always have to be made about where this will end, though. Should the balcony glass above line up as well then?

From what I can tell in the design of this elevation, the second floor is not intended to line up with the ground level since it's a separate entity in the design; it's an element that expresses itself separately from the ground floor glazing.

Not trying to say your opinion is wrong or that you shouldn't feel that way, but I don't think it's a detail that was simply overlooked.

Last edited:

Back