View from the south-west looking across the area where the new Regent Park Community Centre will be

10fouuc.jpg

I'd love to see more buildings like this that use different materials and design other than glass

I could be wrong, but I thought the white was glass. It looks like white back-painted spandrel glass, with clear glass in between.

I love that shot CN. Not often seen angle. The lake looks lovely in the background.

Here is the view from the south, taken April 3, 2103:

IMG_1320_zpsd2b4d7f0.jpg

IMG_1321_zps45146929.jpg

So sharp...the project and the photo. Love your camera, sMT. One day I will move beyond my iPhone camera lol.

Does anyone happen to know anything about the second phase here? I haven't been in the area for awhile, but last time I was there they had excavated south of One Park Place...

Pure eye candy. The difference between new neighbourhoods east and west of Yonge getting stark: Liberty Village/Fort York/Cityplace vs. Regent Park, EBL, WDL.

sMT:

Ironic that your pic captured the best and worst of Daniels!

AoD

480!

Does anyone happen to know anything about the second phase here? I haven't been in the area for awhile, but last time I was there they had excavated south of One Park Place...

I believe it's another 25-storey tower

Taller! (but not by much I think).

Is the crane coming down?

206znsi.jpg

1zlq6ix.jpg

Yes it is

oqjgvp.jpg

Back