4083826393_d602cc3f90_b.jpg

that is one nice looking yacht. almost looks there's a nearly identical one right in front of it...

None of it? Everything in the foreground did.

Sometimes I wonder if you existed 5 years ago ... grow up.

Unless your post was missing a smiley, in which case I apologize.

Not to spoil the beauty of taal's response, but much of the foreground actually wasn't there five years ago - the right-hand side is dominated by MaRS and the AGO addition. Which somehow makes this even funnier.

Okay, I'll be more specific. Not the immediate foreground. I'd say maybe 10% of everything in that image was there before 5 years ago :)

Mike was clearly referencing the large grouping of recently built towers in Parade's general vicinity, in which case little to none of it was there 5 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
real people understand what mike was referring to. gremlins don't. 8===D :)

Last edited:
It's a riot reading the "slaps upside 'da head" to whatever stupid comment is made by someone on my ignore list... don't even need to know what the stupid comment was! And yes, 5 years ago none of this wasted bandwidth was even necessary. ;-) No doubt the mods are kept busy fielding all the complaints though...

Jeez, I thought I was picky. You guys take everything so literally. I'm aware he was referring to cityplace and such, I was just being critical of his wording. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh..... It was posted three days ago. Let's just drop it.

Exactly: drop it. The Mods are not amused by having to chase down those who are bringing down the forum by insulting other members. That does not mean you cannot complain, but drop the insults.

Last edited:
Jeez, I thought I was picky. You guys take everything so literally. I'm aware he was referring to cityplace and such, I was just being critical of his wording. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

On the contrary, I think it was you who took things too literally, specifically with respect to how you interpreted Mike in TO's original comment.

And that was the final word on that.

Back