I got a letter from Concord Cityplace. They state my move in date has been shifted from February 28, 2010 to April 6, 2011.

I'm in the podium of Parade 1.

I'm kind of surprised. It seems like the building would be finished earlier than 1.5 years from now, judging from the pictures that are posted here.

Thats just how CP works.

Feb 28th, 2010? That means you would occupy before Luna owners do (March 2010).

Thats just how CP works.

Feb 28th, 2010? That means you would occupy before Luna owners do (March 2010).

February 28, 2010 was the date quoted when I bought the condo in 2007. It is now April 2011.

I think someone mentioned the foundation for Parade 2 will be poured by June next year.

February 28, 2010 was the date quoted when I bought the condo in 2007. It is now April 2011.

I think someone mentioned the foundation for Parade 2 will be poured by June next year.

Luna's original date was November 2008 as well when I bought it. Its now March 2010.:rolleyes:

October 24 Pictures

Terrible overcast afternoon, but here are some pictures. They are on floor 33 following the construction elevator numbering, which skips 13 and *4. Still no evidence of the bridge connection on the west face. The steel framework of the mid-rise roof element has been filled out some more.

4041003638_63e73d05fa_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41002894@N07/4041003638/

4041003168_4fabc53ef6_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41002894@N07/4041003168/

It's unfortunate there isn't more brick incorporated into these towers. It would look fantastic.

2.5 years for WestOne though

But are these "real" delays? I mean, can one really expect Concord or any other builder to finish a condo in 2.5 years from the time its being sold? I think 4-5 years is a more realistic completion time. However, its easier to sell units when you are advertising 2.5 years till you move in.

Great pictures. The sand castle feel to Parade is unique.

The first floor of the bridge starts at 8 or 9 storeys below the top floor. So that indent you see is not the location of where the bridge will be.
I find it weird that you can not visibly see a place where the bridge will connect.
Also when there are bridges in buildings that are so large, the bridge is usually built at the same time as both buildings, so I am a bit weary if this is going to be left out of the design.

The first floor of the bridge starts at 8 or 9 storeys below the top floor. So that indent you see is not the location of where the bridge will be.
I find it weird that you can not visibly see a place where the bridge will connect.
Also when there are bridges in buildings that are so large, the bridge is usually built at the same time as both buildings, so I am a bit weary if this is going to be left out of the design.

The bridge will be at the 28th and 29th floor, the indent is the same level, but it will not be centred on the indent, it will be on the south end of the building.

Its funny that we cant see any sign of a possible connection though. I noticed this with the expansion to St. Mikes. There was a bridge connecting it to hospital, but when walking by the site there is no sign of this possible connection.

Back